MKL Prepress Buys equipment

Started by allenMKL, April 30, 2009, 11:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allenMKL

Hello,

MKL Prepress Electronics has been in the business of buying, refurbishing and reselling electronic prepress equipment for more than 28 years.

We are constantly looking for good electronic prepress equipment to buy.  We specialize in Scitex, Creo, Screen, Agfa, ECRM and Fuji equipment.

If you are looking to sell your imagesetter or platesetter,

Please contact me directly,

Best Regards,

Allen J. Dunn
MKL Prepress Electronics
Office: 847-895-6399 x4
Email: allen@mklinc.com

DigitalCrapShoveler

Oh goody... a Salesman. :banghead:

What the hell is going on around here!?!?
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

It's ok, it's offshore.  :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

An International Salesman? Jesus... take me now. WOLVERINES!!!!!!
Member #285 - Civilian

Stiv

:sleepy:

ninjaPB_43

I think he's trying to purchase, not sell.   :huh:

:kona:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

hotmetal

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on April 30, 2009, 05:54:58 PMI think he's trying to purchase, not sell.   :huh:

At least he's polite. Too bad my boss just junked the Purup Magnum imagesetter and a couple of processors. I think the Purup was sold for scrap, like the line camera and Scitex scanner. The last plate frame went out the door a couple months ago, too.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: ninjaPB_43 on April 30, 2009, 05:54:58 PMI think he's trying to purchase, not sell.   :huh:

But he has to sell them eventually.... what would be the point?
Member #285 - Civilian

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on May 01, 2009, 07:18:33 AM

But he has to sell them eventually.... what would be the point?
sure, but he hasn't done that yet, not here anyway.
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

allenMKL

Hello Folks,

Yes, to clarify I am buying equipment.  My company refurbishes the equipment and sells it mainly outside of the U.S.  When a company buys new equipment, a company like MKL comes in and buys the used gear to resell to 3rd world countries.

I respect the integrity of the forum and I will not try to peddle gear on this site.

Take care,

Allen J. Dunn
MKL Prepress Electronics
Office: 847-895-6399 x4
Email: allen@mklinc.com

tapdn

Integrity??? This site????  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

....oooops, sorry Joe :rolleyes:
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

gnubler

Clearly he hasn't gotten access to The Bar yet.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

Folks, folks MKL is located in Chi town.

I've done business with them in the past they are OK now STFU before I have to open up a can o whoop ass.

Carry on.

hotmetal

Quote from: G_Town on May 01, 2009, 10:54:45 AMFolks, folks MKL is located in Chi town.

I've done business with them in the past they are OK now STFU before I have to open up a can o whoop ass.

Carry on.

So he's just down the road from us. I'll flag this for future reference. We've still got stuff sitting around that works. Problem is that they hang on to it for too long and then no one wants it.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson

Joe

Quote from: hotmetal on May 01, 2009, 11:21:21 AM
Quote from: G_Town on May 01, 2009, 10:54:45 AMFolks, folks MKL is located in Chi town.

Carry on.

So he's just down the road from us. I'll flag this for future reference. We've still got stuff sitting around that works. Problem is that they hang on to it for too long and then no one wants it.

Same here. We've got an ECRM imagesetter they are wanting to get rid of. They talk about it all the time. But it's still there. How about vertical camera and processor as well? Huge printing frame? It's just taking up space that I plan on commandeering as my new server room shortly if I can get them to get rid of the crap. Will definitely keep this person in mind and forward the info on to the higher ups.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.