Photoshop Disasters III

Started by Joe, September 09, 2008, 11:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

I have a very similar project going on right now. I am playing "virtual towel-boy" for a bikini calendar. Not a bad gig all in all.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

I've been browsing Photoshop Disasters all day. Even funnier than the disasters are some of the comment threads - I found one where a guy totally ripped apart all the spelling errors on a Disaster web site, except his own writing skills were equally as atrocious and full of errors. By the end of the thread everyone was calling him names like "prick" and "arrogant bastard".  :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

That was Tony. He was drunk.
Member #285 - Civilian

Skryber

Did nice work DCS. I looooove photo retouching. We do Fatheads here and I always have a mom wanting a FatHead of their kid playing football or something. Almost everytime, I have to eliminate the other kids in the photo (always in front of their kid) or add body parts. I can do it all day.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Skryber

Quote from: Joe on June 02, 2009, 04:22:59 PMI spent many hours a day as the plastic surgeon for the Budweiser girls back in the early 90's doing poster work for Anheuser-Busch. I tried to get them to bring them in so I could have a reference point but never got my way. :evil:

http://thehealth.cc/uploads/200902/0b456852e577bdd581d2250b951ef467.jpg

OMG! If you have a Hi-Rez image of that Bud gal, I want it!!! I'll make a huge banner and put it up in the garage to Jer's father's day gift.  :cheesy:
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Joe

Quote from: Skryber on June 02, 2009, 06:30:43 PM
Quote from: Joe on June 02, 2009, 04:22:59 PMI spent many hours a day as the plastic surgeon for the Budweiser girls back in the early 90's doing poster work for Anheuser-Busch. I tried to get them to bring them in so I could have a reference point but never got my way. :evil:

http://thehealth.cc/uploads/200902/0b456852e577bdd581d2250b951ef467.jpg

OMG! If you have a Hi-Rez image of that Bud gal, I want it!!! I'll make a huge banner and put it up in the garage to Jer's father's day gift.  :cheesy:

Sadly I don't. We had thousands of high res ones on Exabyte tape but they closed the place down at lunch one day and no one ever got access to anything in the building after that day. :sad:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

G_Town

DigitalCrapShoveler

You told me you would never show anyone those pictures! That's my bad side! I never take good pictures from the left. A-Hole!
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

That looks like the conjoined twin from Basket Case.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Thanks, I get that sometimes. Just one of those faces I suppose.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

DigitalCrapShoveler

Heads coming out the wrong way to be me. Nice try.
Member #285 - Civilian

Captain_Type

DCS would have "made do" with just a swatch.
Esko Automation Engine 23
ArtPro+ 23
Javelin Imagesetter

DigitalCrapShoveler

With one hand behind my back.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: Captain_Type on June 03, 2009, 01:49:37 PM

DCS would have "made do" with just a swatch.

He was probably still in diapers back then. :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.