Adding a 5th color or spot channel

Started by Lumpy, March 11, 2009, 11:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_Town

Did you hear something beer? :undecided:

frailer

Quote from: tapdn on March 12, 2009, 09:54:37 AMOh you outta hear the one about the roadtrip to LA and the German hitch hikers!! :grin:

Yes, we oughta..please!       :cheesy:       And the Indy movie,as well...
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

born2print

Quote from: frailer on March 12, 2009, 12:36:13 PM
Quote from: tapdn on March 12, 2009, 09:54:37 AMOh you outta hear the one about the roadtrip to LA and the German hitch hikers!! :grin:

Yes, we oughta..please!       :cheesy:       And the Indy movie,as well...
Seconded!!
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

hotmetal

Quote from: beermonster on March 12, 2009, 10:35:10 AMon the spot channel subject please do not forget that anything ya add on that channel overprints by default unless ya make it k/o - then ya gotta trap it too

Wait a minute — I've never seen anything in spot channel land that automatically does a knockout. Is there a secret handshake I missed out on here?
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson

beermonster

naaah G - nuthin - did the freehand freak speak again?

yo hotmetal - no mate ya gotta start loading selections or masking to k/o - then ya gotta trap it too
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yeah, the freaking Freehand freak! Oh wait that's me... Ummmm, blow me, both of you... at the same time. G, wear your sock suspenders. :wink:
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

hotmetal

Quote from: beermonster on March 13, 2009, 03:02:50 AMnaaah G - nuthin - did the freehand freak speak again?

yo hotmetal - no mate ya gotta start loading selections or masking to k/o - then ya gotta trap it too

That's how I've always done it. Thought I was hearing a hint that there was an easier path to excellence here...
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson

johnny_jay

Thanks Guys - I just got a "Honey-Do" project from management and this is what I needed. I sooo love this forum.

:smiley:
Kodak Prinergy and InSite
Preps
Epson P7000 driven by Fiery XF
Screen 16000N
Screen R36000ZX
3 web presses, 1 sheetfed press
G7 Expert