Unbelievable Resource!

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, October 28, 2008, 01:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skryber

Does anyone have the 1914 Chicago Cubs logo vector? It looks like this:

Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

DigiCorn

Quote from: Skryber on March 21, 2013, 09:30:02 AMDoes anyone have the 1914 Chicago Cubs logo vector? It looks like this:
http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/54/Chicago_Cubs/

[edit]posted too soon... looks like it's not vector
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Skryber

I found those too. Not the one I'm looking for.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

DigiCorn

I went through all of my old and trusted sources and that's the best I could come up with. I even checked the sites I have bookmarked in Russia.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Skryber

Me too! I can't believe it's so hard to find. I'm going to end up tracing it.

beck

Maybe if they ever become a "Winning" team, site will take the time to collect their logos.   :tongue:
Nevertheless....beck has hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Joe

Skryber

Quote from: beck  on March 21, 2013, 10:49:42 AMMaybe if they ever become a "Winning" team, site will take the time to collect their logos.   :tongue:

:laugh: I'm a Cubs fan but that's funny. I'm starting to not give a shit about baseball.

DigiCorn

Quote from: Skryber on March 21, 2013, 11:27:38 AM
Quote from: beck  on March 21, 2013, 10:49:42 AMMaybe if they ever become a "Winning" team, site will take the time to collect their logos.   :tongue:

:laugh: I'm a Cubs fan but that's funny. I'm starting to not give a shit about baseball.
That's what usually happens to Cubs fans.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

DigiCorn

Quote from: Skryber on March 21, 2013, 10:41:39 AMMe too! I can't believe it's so hard to find. I'm going to end up tracing it.
When you do, upload it to brandsoftheworld.com so the next poor bastard doesn't suffer your fate.

What are you using it for? Because if it's a retrospective on the last time they won the World Series, I don't think 1914 is old enough.
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway

Skryber

Quote from: DigiCorn on March 21, 2013, 11:38:08 AM
Quote from: Skryber on March 21, 2013, 10:41:39 AMMe too! I can't believe it's so hard to find. I'm going to end up tracing it.
When you do, upload it to brandsoftheworld.com so the next poor bastard doesn't suffer your fate.

What are you using it for? Because if it's a retrospective on the last time they won the World Series, I don't think 1914 is old enough.

:lmao: You're killing me.
A guy working next door wants me to make a large sticker for his sled.

StudioMonkey

Quote from: Skryber on March 21, 2013, 09:30:02 AMDoes anyone have the 1914 Chicago Cubs logo vector? It looks like this:

There's a higher res version of the bear here: http://www.hatland.com/closeup.cfm?picture=/bigpics/NEFchicubCP19142-nvynvy.jpg&name=Cubs_1914_ROAD_Fitted_Hat_by_New_Era&chosen=1

or try this which looks more authentic: http://static.zoovy.com/img/cubworld/W400-H400-Bffffff/C/chicago_cubs_1914_static_cl.jpg

The rest is easy to recreate.
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Skryber

delooch

heres some more linkage to free vectors & other images...

http://www.freepik.com/

MCpwr

Quote from: delooch on March 22, 2013, 04:12:00 PMheres some more linkage to free vectors & other images...

That's a good one. I've never come across that site.
Having more fun then you can shake a stick at since 1987!

StudioMonkey

Quote from: delooch on March 22, 2013, 04:12:00 PMheres some more linkage to free vectors & other images...

New to me too - thank for that its brilliant  :goodpost:
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana