News:

Main Menu

Howdy

Started by The Stevinator, September 18, 2007, 02:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stevinator

So what's the deal with PP?  Why does everyone hate them?  Just curious.  I prefer this style of forum myself.  And if everyone is here, I'll stay too.
SJM

agent_orange

Quote from: The Stevinator on September 18, 2007, 02:32:21 PMSo what's the deal with PP?  Why does everyone hate them?  Just curious.  I prefer this style of forum myself.  And if everyone is here, I'll stay too.
Well, look at the responses you got at PP to your legitimate question about quantity of jobs in a day. I asked a question over there and got zero responses in four days (and counting) I got four replies within a couple hours here. Even though everyone here is WAY more informal the old PPF people still have a wealth of info that they're willing to share.

They're a bunch of tools over there and Pointy is kicking their asses on a daily basis. The only reason I'm going there is to see who she's taking apart today....

The Stevinator

ha, good deal.  yeah i was wondering what happened to everyone.  PP looked pretty cheap too.  i wonder what kind of money deals when down with the merger.
SJM

MonkeyBoy

Stevinator! Welcome back!
We all went through a rough patch and a bit of irritation with the other site. We've got a bit of stuff posted on the site here of why but we are doing our best not to discuss them anymore in hopes of us moving on in positive note.
Very glad to see you here!

Joe

Quote from: The Stevinator on September 18, 2007, 02:32:21 PMSo what's the deal with PP?  Why does everyone hate them?  Just curious.  I prefer this style of forum myself.  And if everyone is here, I'll stay too.

Welcome Steve. Personally, I don't hate PrintPlanet. I think their software sucks though. But other than that it just doesn't "feel right". Can't really explain it though.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Vee

I feel cheap and used there. I don't go.
I'm not much on bandwagon and/or sell outs.

Been so busy lately, I can barely contribute to this, my new home page.
Vee
It's not the job that's so bad.. it's your attitude.

GO RED SOX!!

beermonster

welcome stevinator - great to have you aboard

pp was a little too stuffy - not a place where i'd spend much time - they wanted spirit, go spirit - then didn't like it.....be careful what ya wish for.....

b4p is now home
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Slappy

Scuba Steeeeeeeve!  ;D

Welcome home, let's just put all that PP unpleasantness behind us, Joe & Jezza have done a kick-ass job of getting this together on such short notice. They do indeed...

Rock out!!!!
Oh God, I said I'd never embrace the ugly scrolling type, and yet I have.  :-[
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Slappy on September 19, 2007, 10:27:53 AMScuba Steeeeeeeve!  ;D

Welcome home, let's just put all that PP unpleasantness behind us, Joe & Jezza have done a kick-ass job of getting this together on such short notice. They do indeed...

Rock out!!!!with their cock out!!!!
Oh God, I said I'd never embrace the ugly scrolling type, and yet I have.  :-[

fixed!   ;D
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Zimmy3

I heard the registration there was a nightmare,they wanted to know your mother's maiden name,blood type...etc...
I didn't even go.
Because it feels good !

Vee

It's not the job that's so bad.. it's your attitude.

GO RED SOX!!

jimking

PPs got a couple of ego maniacs that seem to drive some folks away in a hurry.