ICC Profiles, where do they live

Started by Aaron, June 08, 2009, 12:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron

For the love of all that is mighty, someone please tell me where I can put an ICC profile so it will show up in Acrobat output preview... PLEASE!! I am now blind from staring at my monitor looking through all my library, preferences, supporting files folders. I can't find them!!

:death:
Prinergy 6.1, UpFront, Magnus Quantum 400 , Epson 9880, Insite 7.0, Sonora

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts." -- John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

determined

Did you try Library>Colorsync>Profiles?
Murphy must have been in printing....

Aaron

wow. I can't believe I didn't look in there. I even did a search. Thanks determined!

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts." -- John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

determined

sure...you might need a restart of acrobat to see them after they're added tho....
Murphy must have been in printing....

Aaron