QR code scanner

Started by pspdfppdfxhd, January 28, 2016, 09:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

For about 30 seconds.

Nobody remembers all the good you did the minute you screw something up.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

pspdfppdfxhd

Not related to the QR situation, but, last year, for one of our clients who publishes a magazine about 6 times a year, i spotted a typo:

Happy New Year on an ad greeting was spelled: Happy JEW Year. And the guy IS Jewish. He brought me a good bottle of wine for saving his face.

Ear

"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: StudioMonkey on January 29, 2016, 04:32:31 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on January 28, 2016, 09:34:20 AMNot the best idea. Must lead to her redtube site.

it redirects . . . whatever it was supposed to link to, its not there anymore

I hope it was only felt pen

oh geeze, dont get me all randy here with these photos, alone, takin a nap after my usual half day friday relaxing in bed with a drink, wireless and an ipad....that combo is just looking for trouble

frailer

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on January 29, 2016, 01:01:48 PM
Quote from: StudioMonkey on January 29, 2016, 04:32:31 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on January 28, 2016, 09:34:20 AMNot the best idea. Must lead to her redtube site.

it redirects . . . whatever it was supposed to link to, its not there anymore

I hope it was only felt pen

oh geeze, dont get me all randy here with these photos, alone, takin a nap after my usual half day friday relaxing in bed with a drink, wireless and an ipad....that combo is just looking for trouble
TMI.. but yeah.

On the subject of tattoos; a guy in the letters pages of our daily 'quality' (sorta, cos it's non-Murdoch) newspaper, was hitting back at someone being bagged about 70s gear... block-heeled boots and flared jeans for males.
His retort was, at least he could take 'em off. How many truly ugly tattoos on 18-upwards to mid-40s do you see! And I believe it's worse over there than here, where it's bad enough.

Now, I could be just a GOM sounding off, but I reckon quality/new tech tattoo removal has a big future.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.