worker72a ported over

Started by frailer, October 13, 2007, 03:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

Not to forget our good mate worker72a, he of the White Overprint Detector. Temporarily forgotten during the recent events. 8)

http://www.worker72a.com/
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Zimmy3

Quote from: frailer on October 13, 2007, 03:00:13 AMNot to forget our good mate worker72a, he of the White Overprint Detector. Temporarily forgotten during the recent events. 8)
What recent events are you referring to?
Iv'e been off for 4 days,drowning worms.

Is anyone using worker72a's Illustrator CS3 SepPreview?
I recall someone saying it doesn't work all that well.....or was that a different Preview plug-in?
Because it feels good !

frailer

It's OK zimmy. It's spring now, you can stretch and come out of the cave...I'm going into mine down here.   :laugh:

Recent events, I think, was the changeover from the old forum format, Oct. last year. I'll have a look today at his site list and see if that belongs to him. All I know is, his little WOPD freebie still keeps poppin' up when I open Illy files.    :cool:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

Zimmy3

WOW....last October ????
see what happens when you get to play out in the real world for 4 days :grin:
Because it feels good !

frailer

Anyone plugged this in to Illy CS4? I don't want to do it without knowing whether I could stuff things up by doing so. Is there a danger of screwing things by installing plugins that don't work...on newer apps?
Or is it simply a case of them not working?

I could email Doug Hebben and ask him, but that would be a bit cheeky, seeing as I haven't got any of the "slightly less free" ones yet.   :embarrassed:

andyfest

We've plugged the freebie (white overprint detector) into CS4 - it works great just like it does CS2 & CS3!
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

frailer

Yeah, it's great, isn't it. Thanks for the update on that.

Our XMF RIP can be set to knock the buggers out.    :cool:   Still good to have it there, though.