Free to good home: Delta Tower

Started by Slappy, July 20, 2011, 02:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Just send to

Wookieknuckle
97501 USA

He'll get it.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

My back hair has its own zip code.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

G_Town

Quote from: Earendil on July 21, 2011, 11:28:38 AM
Quote from: Joe on July 21, 2011, 10:47:26 AM
Quote from: Earendil on July 21, 2011, 10:41:51 AM
Quote from: Joe on July 20, 2011, 03:28:17 PMI'll throw in 8 G3 iMacs. Free to anyone that wants to come pick them or pay shipping. Otherwise they are hitting the recycle center Saturday so speak up now if you want them.

Are those the fruit colored CRT iMacs? That's almost enough to make an iMac igloo.

Yep but these are all bondi blue. We used to have an orange one but I don't know what happened to it.

They have the handles on the back and weigh about 35 pounds, if I remember correctly. You could make a weight set out of them and beef up. BEEFCAKE

I have one, some day I hope to have a room where I can set up my mac plus, imac, G3 tower, my two G4's and my intel imac all in one room where wives and children are not allowed to venture :undecided:.

Farabomb

Want a IIgs to add to the collection?
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

Quote from: Farabomb on July 21, 2011, 01:01:31 PMWant a IIgs to add to the collection?

I had one and a IIci and an SE30. Not sure if they're still in storage or if I got rid of them.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

David

I have an SE, a 180C Powerbook, and a 1989 Macintosh Portable (that weighs about 45 lbs).
They call my room the Smithsonian...

and no wives alllowed
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

I was unaware so many prepress workers are also polygamists. The more the merrier?

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on July 21, 2011, 02:42:43 PMI was unaware so many prepress workers are also polygamists. The more the merrier?

One is more than enough for me.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Ear

G_Town

Whoops forgot my G4 ibook, and yes I am a moron.

Skryber

We have this IT guy who gets so excited when you bring in computer parts. I brought him a tote of old parts and it was like Christmas for him. I can't wait to go through all my shit. I'm giving it all to him. I have an entire closet filled. His wife is gonna kill me. Haha!
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

gnubler

Those Christian IT guys are a weird breed.