by harimaukuatkuat
September 12, 2017, 03:17:01 AM

Topic: Comic Sans fights back (Read 5624 times) previous topic - next topic

• gnubler
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Comic Sans fights back
Reply #30
In Europe it's normal.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Reply #31
Thars how they got the name european. When you have a beer lunch  :drunk3: youre a peein all afternoon.  :drunk3:

• frailer
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sydney, OZ.
Reply #32
What is it with you two and drinkin'?    :undecided:
Fujifilm XMF/AdobeCC/PitStop Pro/Black Magic/Luxel V6 violet 'setter. 28" Komoris   |    Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too old for this.. but.. there's that question of income. And lack of it if I stop.
~~~~~~

Reply #33
Well if i dissapear from here for awhile youll  :drunk3: know i'm detoxing.... :drunk3: :drunk3:

• gnubler
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #34

What is it with you two and drinkin'?    :undecided:

Are you prepress  :drunk3: or not? You are Austrailian, right?  :drunk3:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

• DigiCorn
  • [*][*][*]
  • A legend in my own mind
Reply #35
My co-worker just said that Comic Sans is the sweatpants of fonts. You only use it when you've truly just given up.
Peon/Cog

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria."
― Benjamin Franklin

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Reply #36
Or if your washing machine is broken and you want to try and fix it yourself to save money but don't have time right now and can't bring yourself to go to the coin laundry.