Bryce 7 Pro FREE Today Only!!!

Started by Nick Burns, February 24, 2012, 08:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Burns

This promotion started 2/1/2012, but I've been so busy the last few weeks I've forgotten to grab these and tell you guys about it. Been a member of this site for many years and nabbed thousands worth of free software from them. They make their money selling 3D programs and content, every once in a while they'll give stuff away free. They have NEVER given away their PRO versions before so this is an even bigger deal. This offer expires TODAY so don't screw around, I just got $829.85 worth for nothing!!!

Register (easy & free) account at daz3d and keep box checked for "I'd like to receive links to free 3D content in the DAZ newsletter"...

https://www.daz3d.com/i/newaccount/0?

Once registered logon and goto:

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/free-3d-software?cat=1486

Add these 3 to your cart and checkout (they will email serials immediately):

$249.95 BRYCE 7 PRO

$429.95 DAZ STUDIO PRO

$149.95 HEXAGON 2.5

Then you can go into -> My Account -> Available Downloads and grab them (must be TODAY)!
Oh by the way, YOU'RE WELCOME!

Nick Burns

Here's a link to all of their free stuff, some of it's time sensitive but most of these are always free, so there's no rush on this stuff...

https://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/free-products?cat=382

StudioMonkey

Downloading now - Thanks Nick.

I have no idea what most of this stuff does but I'm having it anyway.  Maybe I'll use some of it for a logo sometime :-)
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Nick Burns

If the download slows to a crawl on some of the items, stop the download, then resume it to speed it back up. I know most of you know this, but it never hurts to reiterate the 101 stuff.

DigiCorn

Quote from: StudioMonkey on February 24, 2012, 09:00:55 AMDownloading now - Thanks Nick.

I have no idea what most of this stuff does but I'm having it anyway.  Maybe I'll use some of it for a logo sometime :-)
ditto
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

delooch

David

thanks Nick!
attempting to download now.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Thx dude. Don't know if I'll ever use them either but I cannot resist anything that's free.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Their site is crawling. I wonder why?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Do I need 32 or 64 bit? I'm d/l Mac versions right now.

DigiCorn

Mac is 64-bit. Windows depends... W7 is 64. Visat could be 32 or 64. XP is probably 32, but you could have a rare 64 bit version.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Allhopeislost

Quote from: DigiCorn on February 24, 2012, 10:54:56 AMMac is 64-bit. Windows depends... W7 is 64. Visat could be 32 or 64. XP is probably 32, but you could have a rare 64 bit version.

W7 isn't always 64 bit, 32 bit installs do exist.  The 32 bit version should run on a 64 bit W7/Vista machine but not vice versa.

David

Quote from: DigiCorn on February 24, 2012, 10:54:56 AMMac is 64-bit. Windows depends... W7 is 64. Visat could be 32 or 64. XP is probably 32, but you could have a rare 64 bit version.
10.4 is 32 bit

I got em'

thanks!
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

t-pat

downloading now, our guy here that does 3d stuff has already purchased these himself but I'll maybe play with them. Thanks Nick!
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

Joe

WOW! Thanks Nick. As other have said, not a clue what I'll do with them but free is always great!
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.