Responsive Web Design

Started by Joe, April 11, 2013, 11:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on April 13, 2013, 11:32:15 AMThis is my response to web design

Be careful. It will get you back.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on April 13, 2013, 09:39:44 AM
Quote from: Joe on April 12, 2013, 08:43:25 PMI just learned you can use .svg files in Joomla. Scale your ass off with no degradation. SCORE!!!!

I'm working on 2 sites from hell at the moment. I'll be surprised if I survive the weekend. :hangme:

How do you save as svg? I know Illy can open them, but save as?

I'm also working on 2 sites and will develop rage at some point today because of it.

I made it through the weekend with no web development rage. Of course that is because I didn't even look at any web development over the weekend. :laugh:

gnubler

Makes sense. I didn't get rage because what I tried to set up actually worked. That rarely happens.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on April 15, 2013, 10:49:51 AMMakes sense. I didn't get rage because what I tried to set up actually worked. That rarely happens.

:faint:

David

quick, go buy a lottery ticket...
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Quote from: david on April 15, 2013, 11:52:25 AMquick, go buy a lottery ticket...

Sorry, I don't believe in Voluntary Taxation for the Stupid.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

well, I almost had you...

your just too quick!
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

I could start a whole thread about Lottery People at the gas station, but I won't. It fits in the Doomed thread.

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: gnubler on April 13, 2013, 11:32:15 AMThis is my response to web design

somehow, i find that chick in the picture to be  :drunk3: extremely sexy, hmmm, what does that say about me?
 :drunk3:

andyfest

Careful now ps, that chick could be gnub...
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

gnubler

My image would never be on flickr.