Pantone Selects Color of the Year for 2008: PANTONE 18-3943 BLUE IRIS

Started by Joe, December 18, 2007, 11:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on December 09, 2010, 11:08:00 AMSucks.

I knew you would love it. And now I expect the phrase to become "we're all honeysuckle on the inside".
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

youston

pspdfppdfxhd

My color of the year is the cool new black our new pressman likes. They're all running it now. Looks great. 70c40m40y100k. Now I know I'm off topic and this should be in the rich black area but I can't bring myself to comment on a pantone color of the year.

Joe

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

NefariousDrO

I told them they should pick the color that looks like the used side of a baby's diaper.

Joe

Joe

gnubler

I've changed a PMS 3975 diaper. It wasn't pretty. They should use that color for 2012.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

NefariousDrO

I once had to clean up after a pms 126 "shotgun shit" episode back in my college days when I was working as a night-janitor. Little spots all the way up to the ceiling. So much fun...

Farabomb

The ceiling? Were they doing a hand stand?

We were camping on an island on Lake George. We were there for a week. The first night my friend goes to the outhouse. Misjudges the amount of pressure in his bowels and while he is bending down to put his beer down proceeds to spray the back wall of the outhouse like a spitting cobra. Thankfully we had two sites so we had two outhouses. I kinda felt bad for the guy that had to clean that.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

NefariousDrO

That's not too far from what I figure must have happened, too. I think the guy (I assume guy, it was the men's bathroom) bent over and aimed his ass at the ceiling and then fired. Hence the "shotgun shit" moniker. I used a mop to clean it up, even the ceiling part.