Acrobat DC and Pitstop 13 or Pitstop 2017 issues?

Started by Joe, April 26, 2017, 12:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattbeals

Quote from: Joe on May 03, 2017, 12:53:32 PM
Quote from: Tracy on May 03, 2017, 12:35:32 PMdid you contact your reseller?
sheesh

Yeah. Matt is probably sick of hearing from me. And he doesn't have his product key either. >:(

Not at all.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

pabney

Quote from: Joe on May 05, 2017, 09:20:32 AMFinally got my product key. Thanks to ABC, Enfocus, Matt, and anyone else involved!

Great to hear, hope that means I will get mine soon.

Joe

Quote from: pabney on May 10, 2017, 10:11:58 AM
Quote from: Joe on May 05, 2017, 09:20:32 AMFinally got my product key. Thanks to ABC, Enfocus, Matt, and anyone else involved!

Great to hear, hope that means I will get mine soon.

First thing to try is to contact your reseller.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

pabney

Already talked with Matt. He is still waiting on them.

Joe

I got mine from Matt too so you should be getting yours soon. You can go ahead and install it and run on the trial for 31 days. You will surely have it before that ends.

pabney

Anyone know what the hold up is for getting these keys?
My demo versions will be expiring soon, and I would hate to have to try and go back to the old version.

Joe

I ended up opening a support case with Enfocus and also asked ABC about it. I think they pushed my through.

Slappy

Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on May 03, 2017, 03:28:49 PMSo, Acrobat muddles on with no competition, no alternative for us to turn to, constantly bloating in size and complexity, making troubleshooting problems damned near impossible to deal with.

I would really hope Enfocus could come up with the whole package.... to bypass Acrobat. But that is probably impossible due to Adobes stranglehold on anything PDF.
Not sure that's the case, since Adobe hasn't had control of PDF since what, 2008? It sits in the hands of the ISO, probably why it's taken so long to get even the upcoming 2.0 release.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

Yeah Enfocus has their own PDF editor...NEO. But bring your big checkbook.