News:

Main Menu

Prinergy 5 Support

Started by baritone, June 12, 2017, 10:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baritone

Prinergy is of of life support and I'm looking for a 3rd party to support us when needed.  :facepalm:

Farabomb

Good luck, I'm in the same boat but so far I've been doing a better job of supporting my install of EVO through google and help here than Kodak did.

I do wish I can find that piece of paper where I wrote down the admin password for KPS though.  >:(
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

SpicyVindaloo

Quote from: Farabomb on June 12, 2017, 10:41:23 AMGood luck, I'm in the same boat but so far I've been doing a better job of supporting my install of EVO through google and help here than Kodak did.

I do wish I can find that piece of paper where I wrote down the admin password for KPS though.  >:(

KPS Admin password is usually : "prooferAdmin"

Farabomb

Just tried it but no bueno.  :(
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

baritone

Ok thanks. The main thing I need also is the Oracle DB user and password so If I needed to reghost my image i can resync my database. But I rather have support.

Joe

oracle username and password should both be - "prinergy_rpt".
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

baritone

O.K, thanks the password works. Is there any other password I should know for Insite or Prinergy

Joe

There is a default password in the Insite Administrator settings that is different than the araxi and administrator accounts. Don't remember what it is exactly but I will look it up when I get to work.

Also the hacking community knows the default passwords for araxi and administrator so Kodak recommends changing them. But don't try it unless you know where everything has to be changed because there is more to it than just changing the passwords for those account. I can send you the instructions if you need them.

baritone

Quote from: Joe on June 13, 2017, 08:28:58 AMThere is a default password in the Insite Administrator settings that is different than the araxi and administrator accounts. Don't remember what it is exactly but I will look it up when I get to work.

Also the hacking community knows the default passwords for araxi and administrator so Kodak recommends changing them. But don't try it unless you know where everything has to be changed because there is more to it than just changing the passwords for those account. I can send you the instructions if you need them.
Ok Let me know and need the instructions also.

Joe

Quote from: baritone on June 13, 2017, 03:10:10 PM
Quote from: Joe on June 13, 2017, 08:28:58 AMThere is a default password in the Insite Administrator settings that is different than the araxi and administrator accounts. Don't remember what it is exactly but I will look it up when I get to work.

Ok Let me know and need the instructions also.

I see you are on Prinergy 5. I can't find any instructions for changing the passwords in Prinergy 5. I did find the instructions for Prinergy 6, 7, & 8 but it mentions that the process is different starting with Prinergy 6 than what it was for previous versions.