I just Photoshopped it

Started by gnubler, June 23, 2011, 02:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

I would like to see it. I call them 'whore shorts' and do not wear them outside beyond the confines of my backyard.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: gnubler on June 24, 2011, 10:49:23 AMI would like to see it. I call them 'whore shorts' and do not wear them outside beyond the confines of my backyard.
See you this weekend, in your backyard. I'll be the one doing the pepper tasting.  :hello:
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

I don't really have room for a slip-n-slide...unless you want to slide right into a cactus and a pile of rocks.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

With all the whipping she just may be into that.  :whip:

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

She'll have to bring her own whip, I don't stock those. I do have lots of lasso rope and gas masks, though.

Quote from: gnubler on June 24, 2011, 12:44:05 PMI don't really have room for a slip-n-slide...unless you want to slide right into a cactus and a pile of rocks.
That's funny, breaking out the olde tarp this weekend for some more silly action. Pancake brunch beforehand.
Come on down!
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Is it all girls? I won't fit in.

Nope, got a guy coming tomorrow who's gullah or geechee, wearing a speedo. I think your camo shorts will fit in nicely.

gnubler

Is he German? (Speedo = Deutsch, usually)

Quote from: gnubler on June 24, 2011, 06:52:59 PMIs he German? (Speedo = Deutsch, usually)
Far from German.
QuoteThe Gullah are African Americans who live in the Lowcountry region of South Carolina and Georgia, which includes both the coastal plain and the Sea Islands. The Gullah people and their language are also called Geechee, which some scholars speculate to be related to the Ogeechee River near Savannah, Georgia.

gnubler

Farabomb

The thought of my German ass in a speedo is horrifying. Would look like a rubber band wrapped around a Bartlett pear.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

Quote from: Farabomb on June 27, 2011, 07:27:12 AMa Bartlett pear.

Is that what you call it? That's a new one...  :laugh:

Usually it's "Thor" or "Mr Happy" or something.