Markzware Releases PasteBoard 7 Supporting QuarkXPress 7 for the Macintosh

Started by jezza, October 16, 2007, 06:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jezza

Pasteboard XT Changes The Width and Height of the Pasteboard

(Press Release)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Markzware is the leader in developing quality control solutions for the graphic arts, publishing and printing industries, has released Pasteboard 7 for the Macintosh. This new release supports QuarkXPress 7 and is now Universal Binary.

Pasteboard is an XTension that changes the width and height of the QuarkXPress pasteboard. It will allow one to adjust by value as well as by percentage, giving a wider range of options than that within the QuarkXPress application.

Pricing and Availability
Pasteboard 7 may be purchased through an authorized Markzware reseller, through Markzware direct sales at (800-300-3532) or Markzware's online store http://www.markzware.com/pasteboard/store_usa.php starting at $29.95 MSRP.

About Markzware
Markzware, a privately held company based in Santa Ana, California, is a leading developer of quality assurance, data conversion and workflow solutions for the international graphic arts, printing, publishing and digital multimedia industries. Markzware B.V., located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, is the company's headquarters for activities in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.

http://www.markzware.com
one sick prepress mofo

beermonster

ohh yeah - i remember this bad boy

its like a virus - if one person buys it and uses it we all have to - you cant open the xpress documents without the extension - lovely - thanks a bundle markzware
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Joe

Quote from: beermonster on October 16, 2007, 08:35:50 AMohh yeah - i remember this bad boy

its like a virus - if one person buys it and uses it we all have to - you cant open the xpress documents without the extension - lovely - thanks a bundle markzware
And that was when it was free. Now for $30 the customer better be sending it along with their document or it ain't getting printed...which is probably illegal. Or disable it in Quark and re-save their document.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

jezza

Didn't we end up with an XT to kill the XT in the end? Paste board Extender and Pasteboard Exterminator? Something like that
one sick prepress mofo

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

beermonster

yep - it was pasteboard XT exterminator - you're right jez.

i still got it - wonder if by some absolutely amazing fluke it'll work with qxp7...........

<i am just kidding>
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

pspdfppdfxhd

Man oh man......you buy a thousand dollar page layout application and they don't even give you a f*&%#g pasteboard that's big enough....so you have to spend more money on a 3rd party extension to make it work.

Sounds sort of surreal looking back..forgot about this "bad boy"