Photoshop Plugins

Started by Syphon, April 21, 2012, 11:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Is your business private?  :laugh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

NefariousDrO

I have a pretty ruthless policy of adding the domain names of folks like that to my "trash this immediately" ruleset. I figure I learn enough about what the borg, I mean Adobe etc. are doing anyway so I don't need their "newsletters" to add to the overload.

Syphon

Quote from: StrutzinInc on May 02, 2012, 09:21:37 PMI haven't tried the app, but these are all legitimate complaints about a lot of free software.

In fact, usually when a company offers a product such as that, they pretty much spam you to death until you PAY for them to stop. I remember in the career of my infancy (unwisely) signing up for newsletters, software offers, etc. etc. and wishing for death. It's kind of like antivirus software that makes you pay for the virus they installed. One of my favorite technological ironies.

All of that aside how do you like the app? Furthermore, does it have the above listed 'free' headaches? The content also seems a little low. I suppose I could click and check for myself, but I am paranoid and hear that OnOne has spammed other forum participants. The last thing I want to is have to write them an angry email or find out that I've accidentally sold my soul by clicking on their link.

Any information would be helpful as I have been meaning to try Perfect Effects.

StrutzinInc—
We have been getting some junk mail from OnOne for some time before PerfectEffects Free came along. It is the first OnOne software we ever installed at work but I haven't noticed any increase in spam. I myself use OnOne's Perfect Photo Suite 6 at home and I get one to three emails a month from them usually on upcoming free webinars, but I did sign up for those. But StrutzinInc don't make spam/junk mail from OnOne stop you from trying out any free/trail software from anyone. I prefer to try out software before buying because I don't want to regret buying it if it sucks. And of course, you could always send OnOne email to junk mail were you never have to see it.
Freelance Designer | Illustrator | Photo Editor
iMac • Mac OSX 10.15 Catalina
Affinity Publisher • Affinity Photo • Affinity Designer
Adobe InDesign • Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Acrobat