center imposition proof

Started by Mike_N, February 29, 2008, 03:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_N

Hi everyone

Longtime listener, first time caller.

We've just had Prinect installed and I'm about 9hrs and running into my first proof attempt. For the life of me I can't get a 26x20 layout to centre on a 42x32 sheet, it was imposed using signastation and I'm sending it to an Epson Stylus Pro 9800. I've tried every combination of setting in my imposition/proof template along with changing all my settings on the metadimension print manager but it just won't budge from the bottom left :huh:

I'm sure it's a tiny little thing I'm missing but I'm fried and out of ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It all ran so smooth during the demo.

Thanks in advance!

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Mike_N on February 29, 2008, 03:26:32 PMHi everyone

Longtime listener, first time caller.

We've just had Prinect installed and I'm about 9hrs and running into my first proof attempt. For the life of me I can't get a 26x20 layout to centre on a 42x32 sheet, it was imposed using signastation and I'm sending it to an Epson Stylus Pro 9800. I've tried every combination of setting in my imposition/proof template along with changing all my settings on the metadimension print manager but it just won't budge from the bottom left :huh:

I'm sure it's a tiny little thing I'm missing but I'm fried and out of ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It all ran so smooth during the demo.

Thanks in advance!

If you set the press-sheet to 42x32 and centered the impo on that, wouldn't that be a workaround until you can get some sleep?
Member #285 - Civilian

Mike_N

Good idea, I was thinking that also....it's more of a personal thing now though!

Who would have thought after the techs left there would be any glitches :laugh:

DigitalCrapShoveler

I hear that! You'll figure it out man.
Member #285 - Civilian

LoganBlade

in signa a setting lets you print the plate template with the job. make a proofing template to proof paper size and set it up in your signa to print with the template i think that is your solution
"dyslexics have more fnu"