GraphExpo Chicago

Started by Stiv, August 01, 2008, 07:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiv

G_Town

Quote from: Stiv on August 01, 2008, 07:40:56 PMIs anyone thinking of going? <http://graphexpo.gasc.org/>

S

Sure love to, alas they don't send grunts :cry:

AWS use to throw a killer party at a local nightclub, don't know if they still do or not.

I remember Creo once rented out the House of Blues for the whole night, live music, free food and booze. Damn I miss going.

pmhapp

I've gone every year for the last... 8?

Don't know why this year would be any different... well, actually, I do, so we'll see...

hansonian

i'd was supposed to go but i'm being sent to the sgia show the week before in atlanta. i don't know why because i have absolutely zero to do with specialty graphics. i should be thankful, its still time away from work.

Joe

Last time I went (2 years ago) I stayed at the Congress Hotel. They put me on the 13th floor. I don't know if I want to tempt fate again. :wink:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

G_Town

I've been to the Hilton towers and the Palmer house a couple of times those old hotels are pretty cool. The ballroom in the Hilton towers is where they filmed the end ballroom scene in The Fugitive <======useless trivia.

mattbeals

I can tell you that AWS puts on a huge party. It's incredible to say the least.

Enfocus always had a really cool bowling party at 10 Pin Alley. That was a ton of fun.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

G_Town

Quote from: mattbeals on August 29, 2008, 01:58:13 PMI can tell you that AWS puts on a huge party. It's incredible to say the least.

Yea I've stumbled back to my hotel from several.

Marktonk

Well,

I will be there and if anyone from the forum makes it, please look me up.

Regards,

Mark
Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA

G_Town

Quote from: Marktonk on August 29, 2008, 05:31:04 PMWell,

I will be there and if anyone from the forum makes it, please look me up.

Regards,

Mark

It would be an excellent marketing opportunity for Heidelberg if they took some forum members to the show :cheesy:

Hell you can even fly me in business class.

Stiv

I've just made my reservations and got my ticket, on my own dime mind you.

I'll be there Sunday and Monday.

Steve

Marktonk

G_Town,

Unfortunately, only coach was left so I figure you would not want to be cramped back there with me :cheesy:

Steve,

If you have time, stop on by.

Regards,

Mark
Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA

G_Town

Quote from: Marktonk on September 02, 2008, 05:14:38 PMG_Town,

Unfortunately, only coach was left so I figure you would not want to be cramped back there with me :cheesy:

Steve,

If you have time, stop on by.

Regards,

Mark

no no non no no no no no I'll ride in the luggage compartment, please I NEED a Chicago dog or a slice of pie these knukleheads can't make either :cry:

Marktonk

G_town,

A Portillos Italian Beef is in Fed-X, let me know if you get it.

Regards,

Mark

PS also has an Old Style
Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA

G_Town

Quote from: Marktonk on September 03, 2008, 05:41:38 PMG_town,

A Portillos Italian Beef is in Fed-X, let me know if you get it.

Regards,

Mark

PS also has an Old Style

Bless you, you are a good man.