Fingerprinting/Color calibration - sheefed offset press

Started by Lefkoff, September 15, 2008, 01:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Nicole Kidman looks like she has her pony-tail pulled too tight. Too much plastic and robotic parts for me. I liken her more to a cyborg than human really. Pam Anderson is a T-800 Combat-Ready Terminator.
Member #285 - Civilian

Edgar

Pamela Anderson is a very-very used sex doll. She is not an ISO or ANSI certified so she won't pass the QC for my harem.

I'm sorry. I have to leave this forum by now because Renee is call me now. She wants to be with me because she feel so lone.

Please don't call the paparazzis. They won't find us.

Hey mama! Don't cry. Papi is going home.

Edgar

Oh! I forgot. You may want keep talking about fingerprinting and calibration while I come back.

DigitalCrapShoveler

I have no fingerprints, I burned them off with acid in case I "ever" decide to kill a Salesman.
Member #285 - Civilian

Chelle

Good plan. Hey - I have a salesman for you... :laugh:
Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

Edgar

Hey Shoby! Please come to my shop. You'll have a long list of salesmen to meet.

Don't care about your fingerprints or any clue you forgot. Mexican government don't worry about you kill some civilians. Just take them to your side. I don't wanna hear that noise when you make your job.

About Renee, she is so tired and have to go to sleep while I have to spend all the rest of my energy. Next is Naomi, she can't sleep so I have to make her lullaby. Natallie is call me so maybe I have to put to sleep to both chicks.

Chelle

So, Edgar: can anyone in this harem belly dance? :laugh:

Edgar

If you have the ability (and if you are a nice chick), you're welcome. What do you think Chelle?

Chelle

I belly dance. I think I'm a nice chick. Does that count? BRB.... I need more wine.

Edgar

Anyone who want to enter to my harem must be an ISO or ANSI certified. In your case I would make an exception. Just send me your best pic and I'll do the rest.

Yes! It's 12:45 a.m. when I wrote this message and I have the same energy as yesterday at 7:00 a.m. Renee, Naomi and Natalie are sleeping. They're like a babies when have to sleep (they cry because they don't want to sleep).

I have to sleep too but I doing this because it's normal for human beings.

So Chelle, do you want to belly dance in my harem?

Nice weekend for all of you.

Chelle

I really do need to find the picture of me IN the belly dance costume. Guess I have a project for the weekend now. :laugh:

Edgar

Don't worry about the costume. I have the ability to dress you up in my mind.

Just hurry because Shakira wants to take the belly dancer position in my harem.

Hey! All the desperate housewives cast too?! They're here with me now so they're desperate to be with a macho.

Chelle

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well, I won't fight Shakira if she REALLY wants it.