GraphExpo 2007

Started by kermit, September 12, 2007, 12:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kermit

Did you go?

Did you see anything you really liked?
Rampage JVX, gmg DotProof, Harlequin, Isis, Preps, Pitstop, Full-auto Screen CTP, FinalProof, Epson 98, 48, Hp Z2100, HP 5500 SpinJet, HP 1050c, MassTransit, Rumpus, CommunigatePro, presses

Slappy

Quote from: staten on September 12, 2007, 12:11:18 PMDid you go?
Ah, nope. That's for the Big Wigs only! Come on, we're just lowly prepress pukes here. Maybe all those fancy pants over at PP got free passes.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

mark_jetzer

I really like the Deskpack from Esko.  I wish Kodak offered a similar product.  I liked the new Epsons, but I still haven't found a front end I like.  The HP Indigo Label Press was incredible.  In a couple of years it's going to be hard to justify a traditional press for label printing.  The show in general was better than the past few years.  What I found really interesting was the Packaging Push.  Normally GraphExpo is a commercial printer show, but everyone was pushing their packaging solutions hard.  If they didn't have packaging, they were pushing the variable data mailing stuff.

RobR

Quote from: Slappy on September 12, 2007, 02:02:35 PM
That's for the Big Wigs only! fancy pants

I don't have a wig or fancy pants  :(
But I did get to go.
Cincinnati Bengals
LOOSERS!!!!!

kermit

Quote from: RobR on September 19, 2007, 09:20:01 AM
Quote from: Slappy on September 12, 2007, 02:02:35 PM
That's for the Big Wigs only! fancy pants

I don't have a wig or fancy pants  :(
But I did get to go.

How do you know that for sure?
Rampage JVX, gmg DotProof, Harlequin, Isis, Preps, Pitstop, Full-auto Screen CTP, FinalProof, Epson 98, 48, Hp Z2100, HP 5500 SpinJet, HP 1050c, MassTransit, Rumpus, CommunigatePro, presses