Freehand EPS question

Started by Chelle, November 26, 2008, 08:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on November 26, 2008, 10:56:19 AM
Quote from: Chelle on November 26, 2008, 10:12:47 AMI'll send it to you if you want. Now that he's seen it, I'm not sure he really wants it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Piece of cake. You gotta throw something harder than that at me.

Shut up Youston, Beer, Joe, Ear, PB, Gnub, LRob, G, Tap... etc., etc., etc.

Get ready. Here they come!

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Chelle

Quote from: Chelle on November 26, 2008, 10:12:47 AMI'll send it to you if you want. Now that he's seen it, I'm not sure he really wants it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL... You are my hero, DCS. Thank you again. If I'm ever down your way, I'll buy you a beer... Or 10... :grin:
Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Chelle on November 26, 2008, 11:56:17 AM

LOL... You are my hero, DCS. Thank you again. If I'm ever down your way, I'll buy you a beer... Or 10... :grin:

No thanks required. :wink:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Quote from: Chelle on November 26, 2008, 11:56:17 AM

You're not the only one who owes him beer. DCS is going to get hooked up if any of us ever passes through OKC.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

No one "owes" me anything... I just wish I would have had someone to help me when I got frustrated! I understand the pains, believe me! It's my pleasure to help if I can.

Joe? EVERYONE owes that bastard! I hate him, but want to be like him. I REALLY need a shop Tard about now! :angry:
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on November 26, 2008, 12:36:31 PMNo one "owes" me anything... I just wish I would have had someone to help me when I got frustrated! I understand the pains, believe me! It's my pleasure to help if I can.

Joe? EVERYONE owes that bastard! I hate him, but want to be like him. I REALLY need a shop Tard about now! :angry:

Cash, checks, money orders all accepted. No children though.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

DigitalCrapShoveler

Are you sure? DCS 2 or 3 would be an excellent addition to the Cannon family! :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Cannon DCS2 -- is that a copier or a camera?

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on November 26, 2008, 01:03:53 PMAre you sure? DCS 2 or 3 would be an excellent addition to the Cannon family! :laugh:

I would never break up a set.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Joe on November 26, 2008, 01:11:30 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on November 26, 2008, 01:03:53 PMAre you sure? DCS 2 or 3 would be an excellent addition to the Cannon family! :laugh:

That's good to hear, they are both on a bus as we speak! I hope you like SpongeBob, they are addicts! You're welcome! :wink: :evil:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Ooooh! Mini-Jasons! Like Mini-Me, except deadly.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on November 26, 2008, 01:14:06 PM

That's good to hear, they are both on a bus as we speak! I hope you like SpongeBob, they are addicts! You're welcome! :wink: :evil:

Ummmm...by set I meant the 3 of you that I would not want to break up but...

I will wave to them as the bus speeds through town though.

youston

Quote from: Joe on November 26, 2008, 01:20:29 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on November 26, 2008, 01:14:06 PM

Ummmm...by set I meant the 3 of you that I would not want to break up but...

I will wave to them as the bus speeds through town though.

If you can see them through the blood that's coagulating on the inside of the windows, that is.

tapdn

My guess is they are hitch hiking-
can't see DCS splurging on two bus tickets.
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb