RageMaker on Wikipedia

Started by gnubler, October 16, 2007, 02:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

"The Macintosh version only runs in Mac OS 9; there is no native support for Mac OS X[3], nor is there support for Intel-based Macintoshes. It does not run well under Classic (which may have lead to its nickname of "RageMaker"), and Adobe recommends customers use an older Macintosh capable of booting into Mac OS 9."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageMaker

;D
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

heehee... I just like seeing the word "Macintoshes" spelled out. It makes my butt twitch and the fur on my back stand up... or, maybe that's the combination of energy drink and sudafed I took today to perk up from a nasty cold... it feels like there are pop rocks on my head!  Macintoshes  ;D
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black