News:

Main Menu

Images to find

Started by Chelle, June 04, 2010, 01:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

I'n not a fan of animal prints. He is safe.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 07, 2010, 12:24:41 PMI'n not a fan of animal prints. He is safe.

You could probably shave him, all over. But the delicate thin skin probably won't work for your pantsuit, you being so rough & tough.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Eh, tigers are ridden with disease. Kinda like an armadillo. Not worth the hassle. Now, you with your protruding, fleshy haunches? Consider me your numero uno fan. :kiss:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Great way to make Joe feel excluded.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

I prefer to do my sucking up OFF the forum now.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Sigh. What is it with you people. Weak, weak, weak.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

No, I'm just gonna lose it. Someday soon.

Joe

OK, WTF is going on in here? I'm kicking ass and taking names. Who's up first?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 07, 2010, 12:59:16 PMYouston.

What?!?  :huh: Since when does being a barrel of fun and full of love merit a beat-down?

DigitalCrapShoveler

You deserve it for taking the Golden Boy Award from Rat, who stole it from me.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 07, 2010, 01:03:06 PMYou deserve it for taking the Golden Boy Award from Rat, who stole it from me.

Believe me, neither Rat nor I had to do much to get that award away from you. 'Taking' implies a little more effort than was actually put into the matter. To be more truthful, you would have to admit that the award ran from you in fear of its life and into the healing arms of Rat.

But yeah, I took it from Rat, true. Beat the ever-lovin' crap out of him and then ran off with it tucked under my arm.

DigitalCrapShoveler

It all comes around full circle, and I will reclaim the honor which was originally MINE! Then it will be YOU that will suffer a beat down from my hand.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 07, 2010, 01:12:17 PMIt all comes around full circle, and I will reclaim the honor which was originally MINE! Then it will be YOU that will suffer a beat down from my hand.

Won't happen. I fight barefoot, and we all know what the sight of an uncovered foot does to what manliness you're allowed to keep each week after Kitten takes her cut.