News:

Main Menu

Images to find

Started by Chelle, June 04, 2010, 01:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Simple enough, I'll cut them off first. I'll catch you... I've seen you run. Uusually stuffed in a ball with a great Dane, a pussy Jock and a crab infested red head carried by a prepubescent, near blind teenager that doesn't know what a fucking washing machine is. In fact, none of you do.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 07, 2010, 01:24:01 PMSimple enough, I'll cut them off first. I'll catch you... I've seen you run. Uusually stuffed in a ball with a great Dane, a pussy Jock and a crab infested red head carried by a prepubescent, near blind teenager that doesn't know what a fucking washing machine is. In fact, none of you do.

I can carry at least two of those mentioned whilst outrunning any number of ghastly ghosts and ghouls. Besides, you'd have to touch those feet to remove them. We all know how that would turn out.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Why? Why do you have to bring the feet in?
Member #285 - Civilian

ratintrap

Quote from: youston on June 07, 2010, 01:05:35 PMBut yeah, I took it from Rat, true. Beat the ever-lovin' crap out of him and then ran off with it tucked under my arm.

:cry:

Chelle

So much fun to show up in these threads a couple days later.

Thanks for the melted snowman, Tracy!

Project update: the guy canceled when he found out he'd have to pay the for the extra time put into making his ridiculous and unrealistic changes. Whatever. :rolleyes:
Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled....

FACT OF LIFE: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

gnubler

Quote from: Chelle on June 08, 2010, 02:59:25 PMProject update: the guy canceled when he found out he'd have to pay the for the extra time put into making his ridiculous and unrealistic changes. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Must be a weird one, I've never had a customer do that. :sarcasm:

"I shouldn't be charged for making little tweaks and changes on my flyer each month." Yeah, the flyer advertising crappy Mexican furniture being sold at 10 times its actual value.

(insert pic of easy button here)
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david