SIgna 9 or Delta 7 Problem with color bars

Started by LoganBlade, September 21, 2007, 05:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoganBlade

Hi
PDF file
Imposition contains K spot 1 and a spot 2 color bar.
Send to Delta for plates
K bar ok
Spot 1 ok
SPot 2 is showing and printing as spot 1.

Any solutions

Thanks

MIke
"dyslexics have more fnu"

Marktonk

Loganblade,

Been on vacation and  now I am back. Did you get this resolved?

Regards,

Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA
Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA

LoganBlade

no such luck. my prepress guy has forgotten to even call support. I am just asking in hopes of getting a fix so I can point out again what he needs to be doing. soooo with that said any ideas.

PDF files spot 1 work but additional colors print as spot 1 only. I can make the solid bars using th ecolors tabs but I like having the 100 50% bars any help appreciated.

thanks

Mike

Marktonk

Loganblade,

I sent to some our our guys and this was the response.

"Where does S1 and S2 come from???...should be X and Z.. Then colors get mapped automatically"

Now I am not an operator so this is greek to me. Does it make sense to you? Hope so, if not, then please call TAC to talk directly with our Signa guys, they can help on a technical level.

Regards,

Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA
Product Manager, CtP & Proofing
Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA

LoganBlade

that is right but something is amis. I will contact my support person. thanks

The Stevinator

Hate to jack this thread, but hey Mark.  We just got a Delta RIP with a SM 74 DI we purchased (not sure what version of Delta yet, they haven't unpacked the RIP yet).  Are there PDF versions of the user manuel you can hook me up with?

signed,

your biggest pest.
SJM

Marktonk

Hey Stevinator,

They should be on the CD with the Delta SW. I am at home but if you look under programs on the PC, one should say Heidelberg or Delta, under that, you will see books on line and this will give you different info as to SW, screening systems, etc. If you can not find it, let me know what version you have. PM me at mark.tonkovich@heidelberg.com. Thanks

Regards,

Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA
Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA