Switching to new system... looking for knowledge !!

Started by geminianspark, April 23, 2010, 01:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyfest

Once you double check the job and open the workflow path, you can click on the finder icon (Mac OS face) at the top. It should reveal the job folder containing the completed tifs/seps. I usually copy the tifs into a new folder on my hard drive and drag them on the DotSpy icon. That should activate DotSpy and show you all of your screened seps. You can view them combined or uncheck/check different combos, or check single sep and view them one at a time.
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

beck

We've created a Shortcut in the sidebar named "Jobs".  From the Nexus box (Nexus_Mac > Nexus 8.6 > Jobs)

Every job in Nexus manager has a ID Number (right now I'm on job ID 21740 - it's a list of ALL jobs run thru)

Open DotSpy, do a File > Open, then t go to the "Jobs" folder.  Go to the ID number you need, click on the TIFFs you need, Open.  Merge Windows, and you're good to go.

beck 
Nevertheless....beck has hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Joe

G_Town

In Nexus manager go to preferences/applications 3rd down you'll see tiff editor across it to the right there are two small buttons one with a X and one with three dots ... click the three dot button it will then prompt you to find dot spy on your hard drive find it and select it after that it will work as before (automatically launch dot spy).

andyfest

If you are in Nexus Manager on v9.5, I've attached a jpeg of the Finder location. Once you've chosen your job on the queue, clicking the Finder button will take you directly to the job folder and reveal the contents.
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

geminianspark

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!   LOADS of HELP...    the tiff editor was the one i was looking for...  i was trying to set that under the first one instead of the tiff one...  worked like a charm...   HAPPY DAY!!! 

G_Town

Quote from: geminianspark on May 06, 2010, 02:20:14 PMTHANKS GUYS!!!!!!   LOADS of HELP...    the tiff editor was the one i was looking for...  i was trying to set that under the first one instead of the tiff one...  worked like a charm...   HAPPY DAY!!!

Glad we could help, we dot dogs gotta stick together.