News:

Main Menu

mirroring guides

Started by pspdfppdfxhd, October 12, 2022, 08:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbugger

Still have an array of different cutters, swivel knives etc for cutting rubylith film. They are totally useless for any other purpose, they take up 2 drawers in my 4 drawer tool box but same again, might need them one day.

Do they still even make rubylith?  ;D

Plus a bunch of different stripping pins and pin bars, again, haven't been used for 25 yrs.

And the safety lockout keys for 3 different film/plate setters that have long gone to scrap.

Starting to think I might have a bit of a problem. ;D ;D ;D
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.
— Madbugger

Some people say you gotta die some day, I got news, you never gotta go
— Ted Nugent

David

I still have my 3 drawer Craftsman toolbox with alllll my stripping tools. Mech pencils, film scribers, x-acto knives, red tape, several different loupes, Rapidio pens (spelling?) and multiple points, grease pencils, non-repro blue pencils, rulers in 100ths (12" and a 24" scale),
percentage wheel, red & black opaque and several sable brushes, register pins (tall & short, use the short when combining film so not to break the glass, tall ones when plating)....

oh man, I need to clean out

:yuck2:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

born2print

I still have a Plano tackle box full of all the stuff. Why not keep it?
In fact, I still use my linescreen finder regularly.

On the other hand, I could probably toss some stuff... like the opaque!  ;D
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

madbugger

David, I'm feeling your pain. ;D
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.
— Madbugger

— Ted Nugent

pspdfppdfxhd

Oh shite, put up a real photo in profile, in my 63rd year and lookin it! May have to revert to a cartoon!

pspdfppdfxhd

Prepress has been belly, belly hard on me!

Joe

Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on October 19, 2022, 04:08:19 PMOh shite, put up a real photo in profile, in my 63rd year and lookin it! May have to revert to a cartoon!
You're still a youngster! Man I wish I was 63 again.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

madbugger

Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on October 19, 2022, 04:08:19 PMOh shite, put up a real photo in profile, in my 63rd year and lookin it! May have to revert to a cartoon!
Got 5 and a bit years before l get there 
— Madbugger

— Ted Nugent

Slappy

Quote from: pabney on October 18, 2022, 09:33:41 AM
Quote from: Joe on October 18, 2022, 07:45:57 AMSelect everything that is fully on the pasteboard on all pages and delete. Get busy scripters!
Here ya go.

https://files.emprinting.com/_pR5RIjckhBBN0R
Super duper – thanks!!
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.