Licence Heidelberg Suprasetter A52 to A75

Started by Luis_TorresMx, April 13, 2023, 03:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luis_TorresMx

Hi Everybody , i Have a question about my SuprasetterA52, i want to burn a 650mm x 550mm but the interface shows 2up licence error, i think to need a serial Number,  How i can to get that number? thanks!!! and regards my friends!!

DigiCorn

To interface with the RIP between that and the platesetter, you may need a hardware dongle. The serial number is usually printed on the USB dongle.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

madbugger

Quote from: DigiCorn on April 14, 2023, 12:00:54 AMTo interface with the RIP between that and the platesetter, you may need a hardware dongle. The serial number is usually printed on the USB dongle.
And to access said dongle or serial number requires obscene amounts of money paid to Heidelberg
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.
— Madbugger

Some people say you gotta die some day, I got news, you never gotta go
— Ted Nugent

Luis_TorresMx

i dont think so, because i have the serial number of rip metadimension and the 2up and 4up are eneables but i know that i need other serial number for Ctp User Interface Software.

Luis_TorresMx

i was asking to heidelberg guy and he said me the price of that licence is 18,000 Euros.

Luis_TorresMx

I solved!! I found how to cheat the ctp, i will save many Euros!! Thanks everybody!!