Prepress/Digital Manager needed in Edmonton, Alberta

Started by magnito, October 25, 2011, 04:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnito

Looking for a Pre-press / Digital Manager in a large sheet-fed/digital plant. Running 100%CTP through Prinergy workflow. Color/B&W full variable digital. If interested, email resume to poster.

t-pat

Oh, another Canadian management gig. Hey, just for giggles, what sort of citizenship do you need for this gig? Sponsorship available or do you need to have a Canadian SIN card?
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

t-pat

vdp donkey

andyfest

Not sure about the SIN, but you'll need a taste for Lethbridge Pilsner, Tim Horton's and a really huge winter coat.
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Quote from: andyfest on October 25, 2011, 05:13:22 PMNot sure about the SIN, but you'll need a taste for Lethbridge Pilsner, Tim Horton's and a really huge winter coat.

Do you have to say 'eh?' a lot to get hired?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

andyfest

Quote from: gnubler on October 25, 2011, 07:49:08 PM
Quote from: andyfest on October 25, 2011, 05:13:22 PMNot sure about the SIN, but you'll need a taste for Lethbridge Pilsner, Tim Horton's and a really huge winter coat.

Do you have to say 'eh?' a lot to get hired?
No , but you do need to watch this to get acclimatized....
Molson I am Canadian
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

t-pat

just trying to clarify, cuz if someone's not legal to work in CN then might be a bit of a waste of time. Guess the OP won't come back tho.
vdp donkey