Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac

Started by Syphon, October 18, 2010, 06:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syphon

I see that MS is releasing Office 2011 for Mac with Outlook (on certain versions).
I don't know if I would get it but I am curious about Outlook coming to the Mac.
So is anyone planning to try Outlook on the Mac?

Now if only MS would (dare I say it) bring Publisher to the Mac so I don't need to keep moving over to the PC to open those crappy Publisher files.
Freelance Designer | Illustrator | Photo Editor
iMac • Mac OSX 10.15 Catalina
Affinity Publisher • Affinity Photo • Affinity Designer
Adobe InDesign • Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Acrobat

David

not me, I'm trying to quit (I'm not a fan of Outlook, but then again, I drink alot).

and, you could just run Parallels and you could still sit on your butt.
or, move the PC so it's closer to your Mac (my PC is about an arms reach away, kinda just swivel in my chair a smidge)

but then you wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

just sayin'

:laugh:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Chilbear

I have done both those things David. I just moved to Apple Mail from Entourage (way too easy) and I have just install V6 Parallels (started in V3) so I can do Punisher and accounting on my Mac. We are PC free now and lovin' it Jerry.

David

When I had Parallels installed, it was a wonderful thing. I was amazed. But, I had "helpers" that at every opportunity, would jack the box up. I got real tired of wiping and reloading all the stuff on that Mac, so I just quit. They can tear it up all they want, I'm not fixing it anymore.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca