Epson 9900 - Maintenance and Standard Practice

Started by zacgil, September 23, 2014, 12:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiCorn

What's the difference between Virginia and West Virginia?
In Virginia, Moosehead is a beer. In West Virginia it's a misdemeanor.

Why did O.J. Simpson want to move to Tennessee?
Everyone there has the same DNA.

What do rednecks call duct tape?
Chrome.

Two rednecks go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment - the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods. I mean they spend a fortune!

The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men catches a fish.

As they're driving home they're really depressed. One guy turns to the other and says, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred bucks?"

The other guy says, "Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Farabomb

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on September 24, 2014, 02:04:56 PM
Quote from: DigiCorn on September 24, 2014, 02:03:34 PMQ: How do you identify a redneck virgin?
A: She's the one that can run faster than her brothers.

Or at least that's what my brother, who was also my favorite uncle, used to tell me.

That, sir is an italian joke, not a redneck joke. And it's very old.

This is true. I first remembered it from my mom's "truly tasteless jokes" book I nabbed from her.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Farabomb on September 24, 2014, 02:22:49 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on September 24, 2014, 02:04:56 PM
Quote from: DigiCorn on September 24, 2014, 02:03:34 PMQ: How do you identify a redneck virgin?
A: She's the one that can run faster than her brothers.

Or at least that's what my brother, who was also my favorite uncle, used to tell me.

That, sir is an italian joke, not a redneck joke. And it's very old.

This is true. I first remembered it from my mom's "truly tasteless jokes" book I nabbed from her.

I remember it well.
Member #285 - Civilian