Packedge Activate License Issues...

Started by geminianspark, May 06, 2010, 02:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geminianspark

I've got a PC running Esko Packedge standalone version and used to have to activate/deactivate everyday because i shared my license with a user on second shift.  One day, i was in the process of activating when my computer locked up.  When i rebooted and tried to activate, it gave me error codes.  I had support log into my machine to try to fix it and then they called belgium for some ideas but so far nothing has fixed it.  I know this is a long shot, but just thought i'd post this in the hopes that someone may have seen this before and might possibly have a fix. 

(PS: they created us a new license file and the other machine can still activate properly so we used the license client configuration to piggyback my system off of his but are about to undergo some system changes and it may not be an option any longer)

David

it's not unusual that the license code is corrupt or just wrong.
Call them back and try it with them on the phone to make sure they get it right.

We have to do that all the time. They are changing from a dongle to a server code, we still have some dongles and are getting rid of them, so far we've had a few that haven't worked.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca