Nexus Manager clutter

Started by G_Town, December 10, 2007, 02:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_Town

We just moved from 8.1 to 8.4 (we fear change) anyway Nexus manager seems really cluttery (is that a word?)

I mean if you are running jobs across 3 boxes you'll have like 30 million windows open is there a way to consolidate so its more like 8.1 where all the windows were tabs/buttons or am I destined for window clutter hell?

Thanks

Joe

I'm not sure I understand. Jobs windows? Nexus boxes windows? Or workflow, printers, hotfolders etc...windows?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

G_Town

Jobs window, workflow window, monitor windows right now we are redoing all our workflows to make them uniform so its an extra pain in the rear having all the different windows open. When its all done I guess it won't be as bad. Still it would ne nice to have all of them under one window like in 8.1 and navigate to each window by clicking the botton at the top of the current window to the area you want.

See attached

Joe

Oh yeah, I remember that now (since you posted a pic  ;D ) To answer your original question, yes...you are destined for window clutter hell.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

whoami

I suggest you contact support and ask them to put this on the wish list.  Maybe in the future we can set our own appearance for the Nexus Manager. 

G_Town

Quote from: Joe on December 10, 2007, 06:44:12 PMOh yeah, I remember that now (since you posted a pic  ;D ) To answer your original question, yes...you are destined for window clutter hell.

Marvelous.