Forum > Design Applications

Downloadable templates

(1/6) > >>

jimking:
My boss is currently in the process of updating out website and making it more interactive. She's having it created in such a way that clients can pick a template, illy, PS, quark, Indy etc., download it and design their job and submit back to us as a print ready pdf. What she would like to know: are the templates formatted in a particular way in order for them to be uploaded to our site in order to be downloaded by a client? I've posted a site as an example of what I'm referring to. I suggested to her that I should just download a few of the templates and check them out, but she does not want to do that for some reason, thinking I suppose that it is stealing.  :hangme: Also, if it's the case that every conceivable size template created in every page design app, is there a site that offers all these for free or a fee? Thanks for any advice.   

http://www.uprinting.com/print-templates/

Joe:
Probably just formatted in the application that created them and then zipped for upload download would be my guess.

MCpwr:

--- Quote from: Joe on March 12, 2013, 01:58:13 PM ---
Probably just formatted in the application that created them and then zipped for upload download would be my guess.

--- End quote ---

I've done something similar in the past and that is all we did. I was never able to find a site that offered preset templates but did find a few here and there that I happened to barrow.  :grin:

jimking:

--- Quote from: MCpwr on March 12, 2013, 02:13:02 PM ---

--- Quote from: Joe on March 12, 2013, 01:58:13 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I've done something similar in the past and that is all we did. I was never able to find a site that offered preset templates but did find a few here and there that I happened to barrow.  :grin:

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the replies! Yes I hear you---see my noose thingy in my original post. That implies in a secret, low key tone that yes, I want to just down load those free templates and use them as I wish but I've got a sissy standing over my shoulder.  :lmao:

gnubler:
4Over has a bunch.

You'll still end up getting JPGs or totally screwed up templates from desighners who think they are helping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version