Some news you don't see much of these days

Started by Joe, December 04, 2013, 03:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2print

Utah gets a bad rep but honestly, I have never found it difficult to drink there. Actually, the thing I did have trouble with was coffee drinks (like Charbucks doubleshots, etc...)
Now, rural NE Texas on the other hand, dry counties, early closing times, PITA.
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

David

Quote from: born2print on December 05, 2013, 02:25:32 PMUtah gets a bad rep but honestly, I have never found it difficult to drink there. Actually, the thing I did have trouble with was coffee drinks (like Charbucks doubleshots, etc...)

2 words...  moon shine
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Secret underground tunnels leading to...Starbucks!

Serious Mormons don't drink coffee, tea, or cola.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

born2print

Quote from: gnubler on December 05, 2013, 04:35:05 PMSecret underground tunnels leading to...Starbucks!

Serious Mormons don't drink coffee, tea, or cola.
but choosey Mormons choose Jif.
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

gnubler

Choosy Mormons have a year long food pantry stocked up and for that I support them.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

StudioMonkey

Quote from: Farabomb on December 05, 2013, 02:10:08 PMNot too sure about lancaster.

http://www.lancasterbrewing.com/

That pic of their Brewmaster had me doing a double take.  I'm seeing Father Christmas everywhere.
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Possum

Quote from: born2print on December 05, 2013, 02:25:32 PMUtah gets a bad rep but honestly, I have never found it difficult to drink there. Actually, the thing I did have trouble with was coffee drinks (like Charbucks doubleshots, etc...)

Ark. has a lot of dry counties. When I lived near the Missouri border, the local radio station broadcast all the arrests from the day before. Most were for "untaxed intoxicants," meaning people buying liquor in Missouri and bringing it back home. There were a lot of liquor stores just over the state line. And a lot of car wrecks from people who couldn't wait to get home.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.