News:

Main Menu

magic photo cubes

Started by motormount, September 19, 2016, 03:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quote from: Ear on September 21, 2016, 01:24:15 PM
Quote from: Joe on September 21, 2016, 12:09:15 PM
Quote from: Ear on September 21, 2016, 11:39:12 AMSee... keep jumping thru hoops and it will be expected, next time... until the end of time... Just say no. To everything.

Well the owner was going to send a driver to pick up the disks for last nights jobs. One was in Arkansas and one was in northern Indiana with a few more little closer. He said plan on an all nighter. I thought my option was the better option for ME! :rotf:
Oh I agree, and probably would've done the same.... I'm just Saiyan, you might want to add some GeeBees to your data plan.

In my case, it would be: "I know you're home, but didn't you do some jobs on your phone a couple weeks ago? Just do that real quick." :death:

I've got 5 GB per month at 4g speeds and drops to 2g after that. I'm only at about 1.4 GB for this month and that was after using 1.35 GB last night. Only a week left before it resets itself. I can't imagine I'll ever need 5 GB in a month.

I already remote access in all of the time. They do pay me for that though. Minimum half hour even if it only takes 30 seconds.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Ear

Quote from: Joe on September 21, 2016, 02:04:54 PMI can't imagine I'll ever need 5 GB in a month.
... only because you don't currently have teenagers sharing your data plan.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Joe

Quote from: Ear on September 21, 2016, 02:06:09 PM
Quote from: Joe on September 21, 2016, 02:04:54 PMI can't imagine I'll ever need 5 GB in a month.
... only because you don't currently have teenagers sharing your data plan.

Roger that. And don't plan to acquire any in the future!
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Ear

and nerdy teens, at that. My 12 year old just got in trouble for using a bunch of data... turns out, he opened up his phone as a hot-spot, so a couple of his friends could tether to him and play a game on the bus. :shocked:  My wife blamed me, because they learned it watching me. :rotf: I was kinda proud of the little goober.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Ear

DigiCorn

We just switched from AT&T to Verizon, and did a family plan to save $$$. Problem is, my wife HAS to think any connection anywhere in the world has to be top speed, so if she has any issue whatsoever with wifi, she immediately goes to 4GLTE. Last month she used 8.4GB of our 10GB allotment, and I used 540MB.

Luckily my kids aren't old enough to demand phones from us yet.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

delooch

im on tmobile, They say their unlimited, but drop you down to 3G after you hit 30GB of transfer, and they dont count Netflix/Hulu or youtube traffic against thier use. I average about 20 gigs

Ive also dumped comcast and use the hotspot, i get 10GB there, then it drops down to 512k unlimited. Sounds slow, but the kids just use it for web browsing, and surprisingly, you can still stream Netflix and Youtube without buffering. Only thing that sucks is that it doesn't work when my phone inst in the house...