Forum > The Rest...

Affinity Publisher 1.8 imports IDML files

(1/3) > >>

Syphon:
Updated my Affinity Publisher to 1.8 and been trying out the new import InDesign IDML files into AP.
It actually does a good job but you still have to do some cleaning up which is expected.

I am working on a article to post on my Linkedin page and hope to post it in next couple of days.
If anyone is interested, I can post a link to the article here if you wish when I post it on Linkedin.

Slappy:
Please do, I'd love to see it! And I'll have to update my App, kind of forgot about it honestly.  :-[

DPSprint:
Now that i have finally replaced my dead 07 imac at home with a 2017 model, Im definitely looking at getting the affinity suite... great to hear they have got an indesign import now!

Syphon:
Here is the link to my Linkedin review of the new Affinity Publisher 1.8 update that allows users to import InDesign IDML files into AP.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/affinity-publisher-18-now-opens-indesign-idml-files-could-joe-frazee

Syphon:
Just in case anyone needs to know.
You can open pdfs with Affinity Publisher and it turns them into documents for editing.
So if you have a pdf of the file, you can use that for converting to a editable AP document. Just need to reconnect the text boxes etc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version