digital camera corpses

Started by pspdfppdfxhd, October 03, 2007, 12:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2print

LOVED Kids in the hall, one of the Daves (Dave Foley?) is a host for the Texas Holdem poker nowadays
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

Ear

Have you heard the 12 days of Christmas by Bob and Doug?

5 golden tooks!

4 pounds of back bacon
3 french toast
2 turtle necks
and a beer in a tree
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

born2print

Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

Ear

Haaaahahahaaaaaaa.... I love those guys!
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

pspdfppdfxhd

yeah! that's our hoseheads from the great white (no overprint) North!

Sparky

Quote from: Joe on October 03, 2007, 06:59:37 PM
Quote from: pspdfppdfx on October 03, 2007, 06:37:10 PMhey DCurry, the file came into us in CMYK already...

I'm saying we are getting a lot of these in the past couple of years...

People operating a digital camera that don't have a clue in hell what they are doing would be my guess as to the reason we all are seeing more shots like this.

Why I try to make it clear to my customers to send me the "original" shots from the camera, DO NOT I repeat, DO NOT attempt to correct or modify or change the file in any way, just send me the originals and I'll resize and color correct here. Alas most of them don't know how to find the originals :o

But for the most part I can usually get the customers to track them down and have them sent to me once I explain (carefully) how the image will look like crap when printed, and this will reflect on them, not me ::)
"No well engineered plan survives contact with reality"