News:

Main Menu

Rampage box dead

Started by DigiCorn, August 01, 2011, 08:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiCorn

Actually, I sound a lot like F-bomb except my knees are shot from years of baseball and soccer. And I also shoot the neighborhood cats with pepper balls.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Farabomb

I can't even get pepper balls in the republik of New Jersey. BB guns, slingshots and by the letter of the law, spitballs through a straw are illegal here.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigiCorn

My Mom gave me a wrist rocket for Christmas when I was 12. That's what I use. I don't know if it's illegal or not, but I use it. Cats be damned.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Ear

Paint ball gun... great for cats, raccoons and damn kids on the lawn.  :old: :whip:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Farabomb

Yea, this guy works real well. Still don't understand the NJ laws. No slingshot of any type but I can have a paintball gun.  :huh:

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

G_Town

Quote from: Farabomb on August 03, 2011, 09:09:28 AMI can't even get pepper balls in the republik of New Jersey. BB guns, slingshots and by the letter of the law, spitballs through a straw are illegal here.

Well duh with the shit you guys pull in Jersey I'm not surprised!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=14210710

Ear

:laugh: I'll have the glazed donut.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

G_Town

Cream filled tart for me :goodpost:

Ear

I like my coffee like I like my women: Strong and Blonde.  :banana:

Ear

Quote from: Farabomb on August 03, 2011, 09:38:43 AMYea, this guy works real well. Still don't understand the NJ laws. No slingshot of any type but I can have a paintball gun.  :huh:

You know what's really fun? Freeze the paintballs first.  :evil:

Farabomb

Yea, good idea. Sell your ass at a place that probally sees more cops than the police station. I never said the jersey sluts are smart.

I've been hit with frozen paintballs before. It's not fun at all.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Ear

Nope, hurts like a rubber bullet. Hell, being hit by a normal paintball will raise a welt. I hate when you get one through the ear-hole of your mask.

gnubler

Why is this even a "crime"? If people want to have donut sex, WHO CARES?  :angry:

Doomed.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ear

:laugh: :rolleyes: The act is legal, but apparently they don't want the donuts getting paid to get their holes punched out.

gnubler

Quote from: Farabomb on August 03, 2011, 10:37:01 AMYea, good idea. Sell your ass at a place that probally sees more cops than the police station. I never said the jersey sluts are smart.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No kidding. Apparently she wasn't privy to the whole "cops love donut shops" I assumed was common knowledge.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david