Free Enfocus training webinars

Started by abc, July 28, 2012, 10:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Got the link this morning. Missed the webinar so I'm glad you do send the links.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

Wasn't able to attend webinar, anyone know what the topic was?

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

abc

Recording sent out, hope it's useful!

Tracy

anyone make it to the webinar this morning?
I was waiting for it to start and then totally forgot.

I think it was about some new tools for the upcoming upgrade, sheesh

born2print

It's usually on too early for me, then the recordings are hard for me to find (I miss ABC posting links, cheers Andrew)
And to top it off, not sure when I'll be able to get 2023 anyway  :blank:
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Tracy

Ill try and find it and link it maybe tomorrow

Slappy

I got the Reminder but I was seriously under water (as always is the case these days) so maybe the replay, if they still make those available.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

born2print

born2print

Ohhh that find text via RegEx is neato...

Tracy

Yeah I thought so too, not sure where I would use it?

Does anyone use variable sets? I don't know what it is.

Slappy

When I was doing some Switch stuff, Variable Sets contained the Preflight Profiles to tell it which jobs would be Rejected, Approved, Etc. It made my brain hurt - a LOT.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

DigiCorn

In my downtime, I've been *making backups* of all my DC, PS, XBox and Nintendo games (and for all systems associated with...). When you said, "Switch," my mind immediately went to Nintendo and I was like. they're brilliant! Can't make backups of their chip cartridges without inventing some new hardware.

OUAT (Once Upon A Time), my roommate back in '94 had a disk drive that could copy a SNES cartridge onto a 3.5" floppy and then play the game from it.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway