Sprint vs Verizon vs ATT ... whos using what. Android Phones anyone?

Started by prepressDog, February 25, 2011, 09:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ear

"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

t-pat

T-Mobile FTW
Mytouch 4g FTW
Internet is nearly as fast as my cable modem at home, I stream Pandora One @ 192 kbps all the way to and from work with no drops, 22 miles each way.

AT&T is the  :dev2:
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

ninjaPB_43

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

Ear

Oh ya, well I use AT&T on my iPhone4 and stream Pandora One-O-One at 88 giggawats all the way to PB's mom's house on uranus. It's all a part of my plan to make you think you know everything about me, only to find out later it's all a fake out.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

t-pat

Quote from: Earendil on February 25, 2011, 04:17:01 PMOh ya, well I use AT&T on my iPhone4 and stream Pandora One-O-One at 88 giggawats all the way to PB's mom's house on uranus. It's all a part of my plan to make you think you know everything about me, only to find out later it's all a fake out.

lol point taken
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

Ear

:wink: It's Friday... we gets a little punchy in the afternoon, guv'ner.  :hello:

prepressDog

I just upgraded to Samsung Epic 4g (dont get 4g but they still charge... cus the device is 4g... BS.)
4g is GREAT when you can get.

I also upgraded my niece to HTC evo shift. She loves the thing...

But I like Joes Idea... Virgin mobile. I used to have... then grouped bunch of family members together
Try save $$... My bill is $260 month for 5 lines.... not bad. Unlimited everything and 1500 min (we never use... cuz free Mobile to any Mobile and everyone txts)

But they have me So trapped in their contract web.... Im still in my 30days for 4 of the 5 lines. and no contract.
So, all my family members may get Sad or upset.... but got think.

I would rather buy $150 virgin mobile android and spend 60 bucks month max!! no contracts... period.
(nice thing is with contract... Better phones, and insurance.... but hardly use insurance.... by time add all up... could save up loot and just buy if issues)

They need to just quit with all the OVERCHARGES and BS charges.... nice flat unlimited deals. Period....
Sure on most smartphones.... were talking voice over IP... which is FREE. There are many ways around it.... just get data plan... use google talk and txt. FREE.

Too many choices....
Do like this Galaxy S Epic.... but IDk software just got upgraded to 2.2 and issues.
They should just let you install the latest google.... or choose to use theirs.... All bout bloatware and ad money.