Font issue PDF just sits there...

Started by frailer, July 11, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

Uploaded a PDF without running a check on it, (naughty, I know), and it wouldn't be processed by XMF because of this. Fine, no problem, can backfix and reload.

Thing is, it won't delete. Yet when I run the replacement in, all goes to plan without interference, (AFAICT). I'd prefer it deleted, as it's a non-compliant file, and don't know what it may affect, in the background.

No doubt a bug, but anyone else experienced
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Diddler

I've had it happen also and never worked out a solution.
I usually just create a new job and start again.
You can't polish a Turd, but you can roll it in glitter!

AaronH

If you can't delete it by right clicking and getting a delete option in the pop up menu, you can hit delete on your keyboard, not the one that would be backspace on a windows keyboard, but the one under FN or next to End above the arrow keys.

That should allow you to delete it.
Mac & Windows | XMF | Fiery | Oris

Tracy

I have had that happen too, sometimes it takes awhile before you can delete it.
It's like it's still thinking about it, but can't solve it  :laugh:

frailer

Quote from: AaronH on July 12, 2018, 11:39:42 AMIf you can't delete it by right clicking and getting a delete option in the pop up menu, you can hit delete on your keyboard, not the one that would be backspace on a windows keyboard, but the one under FN or next to End above the arrow keys.

Elaine ---> Get...out!!  Worked.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Diddler

Quote from: frailer on July 15, 2018, 04:31:05 PM
Quote from: AaronH on July 12, 2018, 11:39:42 AMIf you can't delete it by right clicking and getting a delete option in the pop up menu, you can hit delete on your keyboard, not the one that would be backspace on a windows keyboard, but the one under FN or next to End above the arrow keys.

Elaine ---> Get...out!!  Worked.

It also can be deleted in 'Page Mapping' / Clean up.

You can't polish a Turd, but you can roll it in glitter!