News:

Main Menu

Another question???

Started by determined, March 09, 2009, 08:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

determined

Quote from: Stiv on March 09, 2009, 01:02:35 PM
Quote from: determined on March 09, 2009, 12:47:08 PMI'll be damned, that actually worked. Ok, so now can you explain to me why when you re-rip it through the single page queue, it keeps the traps from before (even though it's set to go through the trap again?) I would think that it would revert back to not trapping under the foil since it doesn't do that when you rip it OP originally. Again, I think logic has no place here.

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you, just when I'm starting to like you.  :wink:

Ve have vays of making you talk....   :evil:
Murphy must have been in printing....

Stiv

We don't use PDF trap engine due to some irregularities we encountered in trapping of certain files.

I don't see us upgrading to v11 for the near future. :cry:

Skryber

Yeah, I don't have problems with the trap either and I'm also using 11. All of our trapping issues were resolved with the upgrade. (Like the dieline trap basis knocking out.) Hopefully you can get it soon. Especially if you have a nice server set up.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff