Just the facts, ma’am - by Russell Viers

Started by Joe, September 22, 2011, 12:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t-pat

please post more of these things, I'll paper the entire prepress room with them.
vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

t-pat

vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

Ear

:goodpost: The Oatmeal is the MOST baby!  :cool: The Bobcats are the funniest but their newest comic is pretty damn funny too.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/senior_year
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

gnubler

I like the Sriracha one (aka Hot Cock...that's what I call it, anyway)

Ear

Ya, I agree... the Hot Sauce one is particularly funny. The Angler-fish got me hooked years ago.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black