Fuji plate users

Started by Farabomb, April 07, 2010, 02:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

I have 4, 5 gal containers coming tomorrow. Luckily there is a place down the road from the new building that has it. I still want a RO system but money is tight right now. 
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Stiv

We have a couple of these in addition to the main RO system.

http://www.officewater.net/

Stiv

on a side note I am having an issue.

We use LH-PJ plates through two FLH-Z processors. They have both started to error out with a "109: An unexpected plate size has been detected." message.

I am wondering if the coating on the back of the plates have changed, as it is happening with all plate sizes, and if anyone else has run into this yet.

Farabomb

No issue here. Only have one FLH-Z and it's working fine. I sent probably 4 boxes of plates though this week. The one pressman is still bitching up a storm but our other one is fine with the plates. Now if the AM pressman would stop fucking with the waters and run what the chem guy is telling him to we'd be doing good.

I will have to say compared to Kodak the Fuji guys are amazing. Somebody stops by weekly to make sure everything is going well and go above and beyond when we need help. I'm very happy we made the switch.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job