Extensis Fusion/Connect Error

Started by Slappy, February 15, 2023, 02:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Before I wade into the sheer disaster of their Support, anybody use Extensis Connect latest version, and have it corrupt your font vault? At least, that's what the FMCore Error I'm getting implies. I've tried doing what their FAQ suggests, removed it from my ~Local Library but the App isn't rebuilding the Vault.

I also tried copying it from another good user's Mac here, still get the FMCore Error. So I can't load ANY fonts unless I go back to the old way, and we have too many people sync'd in Extensis to make that reliable.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

Never used it but just wanted to share that I do not miss dealing with font issues...

Just a thought about deleting the apps prefs and the apps Users/~/Library/Application Support stuff maybe. Then re-install.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Slappy

Yeah, I might just do that - can't make it worse than it is now!
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Slappy

I did part of that, removed all of the extensis.com Prefs from the User Library (didn't even have to re-install) and it rebuilt everything once I restarted. Magic, wonderful!