Who does your color correction?

Started by DigiCorn, August 02, 2010, 10:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiCorn

Quote from: david on August 17, 2010, 12:07:48 PM...cursing the strip reader for jamming or getting bad reads.
We have an i1. It's a hand scanner; no automation. It's like playing Operation.

I can't remember how to make a paper profile,... and I used Colorport to output ECI2002 for the i1 swatches, but when i go to read them in and select the ECI2002 for the i1 file, the swatches don't match, so I'm kind of lost as to what to do. Also, we have to use ProfileMaker 4.1 (don't have anything else) and I do know the guy that originally did our profiling used Monaco.

I'm just in over my head. We're slightly off on color, and I don't have the skills to fix (vcc didn't work). We were gonna bring our color guy back in, but money is a huge issue here right now, so I have to do it.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway