News:

Main Menu

QR codes

Started by Laurens, November 22, 2009, 10:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiCorn

Found this for you, Gnub... site needs updating http://www.earthisdoomed.com/
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: DigiSig on May 18, 2011, 12:04:42 PMFound this for you, Gnub... site needs updating http://www.earthisdoomed.com/
I remember when satan.com was a "dark" but pointless site. All it had was a front page with a link to email Satan. Now the domain is owned by some Xhristian folk. Sad.
roadwhore.com still works! Check it out, it's not what you would think!
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Quote from: DigiSig on May 18, 2011, 12:04:42 PMFound this for you, Gnub... site needs updating http://www.earthisdoomed.com/

:laugh:
QuoteIf we send you money, what will you do with it?
Make sure it is spent before January 3, 2009.
QuoteSo, if January 3, 2009, comes and the world doesn't end, what are you going to do?
Revise the Web site.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Just watched a webinar about PitneyBowes pitching their new equipment QR Codes and how   :sleepy: :sleepy:
In case you B4P people didn't know, QR codes are Hot!  :laugh:
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Doomed.

Mark my words, you will be seeing QR tats in the very near future. It'll be like Holocaust branding, but voluntarily.  :death:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

t-pat

Quote from: gnubler on June 21, 2011, 12:20:03 PMDoomed.

Mark my words, you will be seeing QR tats in the very near future. It'll be like Holocaust branding, but voluntarily.  :death:

vdp donkey
gmc inspire • sarcasm while you wait

gnubler

"Why come you don't have a tattoo?"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

t-pat

I was going to get the vanity plate "NOT SURE" but I figured nobody would get it anyway.
vdp donkey

gnubler

Obama's great grandson, Prez Mountain Dew Kamacho

mattbeals

Gnub, that is3 a priceless post. I had forgotten about Idiocracy.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

t-pat

Quote from: mattbeals on June 21, 2011, 01:54:48 PMGnub, that is3 a priceless post. I had forgotten about Idiocracy.

vdp donkey

gnubler

Quote from: mattbeals on June 21, 2011, 01:54:48 PMGnub, that is3 a priceless post. I had forgotten about Idiocracy.

Kinda hard to forget, it's all around us and it's not even 2505 yet!

I had a "Fuddruckers" experience a couple weekends ago at the flea market where someone had set up carnival mirrors & a maze for kids to play in and the stereo was blasting some chick singing in a baby voice about "Sexsexsexsex, I like chains, I like whips". Kids were running all over the place and all the parents were just standing around eating oversized hot dogs and burritos.

Farabomb

I watched some cracker sing a gansta rap song at karaoke and 2 85+ old ladies were dancing to it. This was down in the wonderful pinelands of jersey.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigiCorn

Quote from: gnubler on June 21, 2011, 02:28:34 PM

Kinda hard to forget, it's all around us and it's not even 2505 yet!

I had a "Fuddruckers" experience a couple weekends ago at the flea market where someone had set up carnival mirrors & a maze for kids to play in and the stereo was blasting some chick singing in a baby voice about "Sexsexsexsex, I like chains, I like whips". Kids were running all over the place and all the parents were just standing around eating oversized hot dogs and burritos.
That was Rhianna. Whips and chains excite her. I wonder if her ancestors felt the same way?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

gnubler

Quote from: DigiSig on June 21, 2011, 02:40:38 PMThat was Rhianna. Whips and chains excite her. I wonder if her ancestors felt the same way?

Damn. Prolly not.